Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: me myself and what i do!
kayakLee

Member #: 489
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 30-12-2003 at 16:31 Reply With Quote
me myself and what i do!

bonjour persons, i try to do a bit of kayaking here and there and the occassional bit of boogie boarding! i ve also just purchase my first kite, a flexifoil 2.5 bullet. my aim is to have a toy for every condition and location so i can play know matter what!

unfortunatly im stuck in epsom(just south of london) and it's not renound for its extream sports so i just get board and have to get drunk!

justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 30-12-2003 at 20:38 Reply With Quote
Hi Lee, and Welcome to Forces-of-Nature... You sound as though you should fit in OK here. Many of us also try to have a toy for every condition, and you're not the only one stuck inland either.

Although, it has to be said that although I do have a toy for every condition, I don't get out every day despite living on the beach...For some reason when its -2¬?C, grey and miserable and theres only just enough wind / surf to get going I just can't find the motivation to put on my cold, wet and smelly wetsuit!!

I've just been reading about a guy who has surfed every single day for the last 28 years (thats over 10,000 days in a row).... Now, thats dedication for you... he does live in California though.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

ajdesq
A Force-of-Nature *

F-O-N Champion 2003

Member #: 6
Posts 214

Mood: Living to kitesurf :-)

posted on 31-12-2003 at 15:24 Reply With Quote
Hey, I'm just around the corner at Merstham, nr Coulsdon. If I'd have known you'd bought a 2.5 kite I wouldn't have bothered buying mine... I'm off on me hols 2-10 Jan, but get in touch after then & we could make prats of ourselves in company. Andrew

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by ajdesq]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy