Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Rollerblade teacher wanted
drjohn

Member #: 342
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2003 at 21:29 Reply With Quote
Rollerblade teacher wanted

Would anybody be interested in giving me and my lad who is 7 - rollerblade lessons in Aber/Borth area - fee negotiable ?
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 3-10-2003 at 06:26 Reply With Quote
I take it you have the rollerblades already??

I've got some somewhere too. Do you really need lessons, just stick em on your feet and give it a go, you'll soon get the hang of it. Start iff somewhere flat as well, as its hills that are difficult. We used to go to Safeway Car Park as its floodlit at night and there are no cars in it. We could always meet you somewhere in aber if you liked. I coudn't give lessons as such, but maybe a few tips. I'm not that good myself and have only been on them a few times, but can get around fine.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

drjohn

Member #: 342
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 3-10-2003 at 16:38 Reply With Quote
rollerblading

Cheers Al, We've been out a few times and are getting around ok - on the prom MFI car park etc. - I was thinking that tips on turning , stopping etc might speed up our rate of improvement. Many thanks for the offer.
john

simonzz
Hot shot

Member #: 12
Posts 35

Mood:

posted on 5-10-2003 at 13:42 Reply With Quote
Ah Safeways carpark eh-- My wife bought me a pair of rollerblades last Christmas. So far they've been absolutely nowhere near my feet whilst I've been painstakingly researching a location where I'm a) safe and b) (most importantly) not recognized by anyone who knows me.

So, when I finally get around to renting a pantomime cossie, Safeways it is , then.

Ian
Hot shot

Member #: 29
Posts 64

Mood: Chilled as hell

posted on 6-10-2003 at 13:22 Reply With Quote
Well if u all want some help I've got some stuff that'll help and if i ever remember to get my stuff out of the loft I'll give it a shot but it wont be until next year due to going abroad for 4mths thanks tomy my job and the wonderful Mr President Blair!!!!! The main thing to remember is like skiing: Shoulders, knees and toes should form a straight lineto the ground gives a good base means your body is in relaxed position. If you stand up to straight you'll end up on your arse all the time!!!!

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy