Author: Subject: Hello....
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 23-7-2002 at 20:51 Reply With Quote
Hello....

Right then, better start the ball rolling now that the 'Forces-of-Nature' Forums are finally up and running. For those of you who don't know, I'm Al and the whole of the 'forces-of-nature' site is the result of many hours of my time sitting in front of this computer... I hope you like it.

Now at last, with the addition of these forums, its your chance to contribute to the site as well.

First of all (if you want), introduce yourself in this forum so that everyone knows who they are talking to. Tell us which forces-of-nature sports you do, where you do them etc.

Then feel free to post in any of the other forums, asking questions, starting discussions and best of all, just telling us about your most recent windsurfing, surfing and kiting sessions, in the same way that I chronicle my sessions in the 'diary' section of this site.

If you have any suggestions for the site, or find any mistakes, broken links or other problems please post them in the 'Website Feedback' Forum.

If you want to post your forces-of-nature photos, please do so in the 'Look at Me!' Forum.

Please don't post classified ads here, but use the form in the 'For Sale' section of the website (http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/ads_frames.htm)...That way your classifieds will be easier to find.

Finally, if you need help using these forums then just ask any of the administrators or moderators and they'll be glad to help you out (if they can).

Enjoy.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy