Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Bonaire video editing competition
flummoxed

Member #: 10949
Posts 3

Mood:

posted on 8-2-2012 at 11:24 Reply With Quote
Bonaire video editing competition

Hi guys, I recently entered the UMI pictures video editing competition. I'm pretty new to this video editing stuff so it took me quite a while to make my video. It would be great if you could take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks
http://vimeo.com/34783103

foreversurf
Grommet

Member #: 10956
Posts 8

Mood:

posted on 9-2-2012 at 10:53 Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flummoxed
Hi guys, I recently entered the UMI pictures video editing competition. I'm pretty new to this video editing stuff so it took me quite a while to make my video. It would be great if you could take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks
http://vimeo.com/34783103

Great video John - very impressed! Looks very professional...do you have anymore trial videos which you would like people to look at? I notice you are using a Sony Vegas - how do you find it? have you tried using macbooks?

Keep up the goodwork!

flummoxed

Posts 3

Mood:

posted on 9-2-2012 at 21:19 Reply With Quote
Thanks foreversurf. Not got any more videos at the moment but hoping once the weather warms up and people are back on the water to try and get some video and make a nice edit. So far vegas has been great but I don’t have much experience in these things. I haven’t used a macbook but only because I don’t have one, would love to have a go on one at some point. Thanks again
foreversurf
Grommet

Member #: 10956
Posts 8

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2012 at 09:39 Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flummoxed
Thanks foreversurf. Not got any more videos at the moment but hoping once the weather warms up and people are back on the water to try and get some video and make a nice edit. So far vegas has been great but I don’t have much experience in these things. I haven’t used a macbook but only because I don’t have one, would love to have a go on one at some point. Thanks again

No worries and yeah it is incredibly cold at the moment! That´s interesting...I have heard very good things about them and it is my partners Birthday coming up, so I think I may get her one. It´s either a Sony Vegas or a macbook pro! I personally have just Apple stuff, but they are stupidly expensive..sooooo, I don´t know? I know the Vegas is cheaper and have heard great things...but I may just get her some things at reduced prices from groupon She never need know what it all costs!

Good work and keep it up..! When you get some more videos, put them up look forward to seeing them!

flyingrabbit
Beach Bum

Member #: 523
Posts 15

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2012 at 12:01 Reply With Quote
wow.good videos. Liked the Bonair dreams very much.
flummoxed

Posts 3

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2012 at 14:29 Reply With Quote
Foreversurf I think you might be confusing sony vegas which is an editing program and sony vario which are the laptops. I'm afraid I can’t offer any advice on the sony varios. But I do feel your pain as my other half is wanting a macbook and they really don’t come cheap.

Hi flyingrabbit, Bonaire dreams is a really nice entry. Quite different in style to mine. I think in total there were 36 entries some of which are amazing.

flyingrabbit
Beach Bum

Member #: 523
Posts 15

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2012 at 15:00 Reply With Quote
Well its freezing here in the hills in Wales, the Bonair sun and wind looked beautiful. Having travelled to many places around the world and windsurfer in a lot of dream places. Looked a beauiful place to visit.
Probably lots pf pennies!!

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy