Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: DCK - Coastguard Kites Summer Buggy Blast.
bladeryder
Grommet

Member #: 244
Posts 7

Mood:

posted on 12-6-2003 at 17:27 Reply With Quote
DCK - Coastguard Kites Summer Buggy Blast.

Coastguard Kites and DCK (Derby Course Kiters) are descending on Pendine sands on June 27th/28th/29th/30th for weekend of kite madness.

There will be loads of people there, there's also competitions with prizes donated by Phil from Coastguard kites. The plan so far is to have to races, one for buggies, one for mountain boards. Anyone that finishes the races will recieve a raffle ticket and a prize winner will be draw on the night in the pub, probably the Spring Well.

If any of you want more info contact either Phil at Coastguard Kites 08702 401018 or contact myself!

Hope to see you all there.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
bladeryder
Grommet

Member #: 244
Posts 7

Mood:

posted on 1-7-2003 at 03:40 Reply With Quote
Coastguard Kites/ DCK Pendine Summer Buggy Blast!

No replies to this post only leads me to asume that no one came along?!?!

What a weekend!

Plenty beer was drunk, for me it was buggying on Sat and kite surfing (or at least attempting to) on Sunday. My new naish 13.5 was excellent for the day providing me with more than enough power to get up! Just need to make it a bit more constant now

Hopefully have my website re-launched by the end of the week with galleries from this weekend, www.dck.org.uk check it out towards the end of the week!

bladeryder has attached this image:

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy