Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Lost Kite board
HaydnG

Member #: 9027
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 2-8-2010 at 04:52 Reply With Quote
Lost Kite board

Lost Nobile 555 board on the 31.7.10. in the estuary in Aberdovey. If it does turn up then drop me a line on here. Thanks.
snoozer11
Pro

Member #: 8676
Posts 98

Mood:

posted on 2-8-2010 at 19:18 Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear that I'd certainly have lost mine too last saturday afternoon but for my reel leash... Came off the board at one point mid afternoon on the southern mouth of the estuary and I could see and feel the current dragging the board to the end of the leash out to sea. Normally it gently comes back to my side as the reel retacts. I actually remember thinking I hope the wind doesn't die cos I'd have been way out to sea...not that I thought it would. The estuary is a real board eater on ebb tide with the big messy waves and strong current. I know of 4 in the last 2 weeks...I think
http://www.oceanustech.com/reelreinforced.htm /> http://www.powerkiteshop.com/accessories/oceanusreelleash.htm /> is a real board saver on that bit of water! Can easily unhook board once in slower/safer water for tricks...
Good luck
Neal.

quote:
Originally posted by HaydnG
Lost Nobile 555 board on the 31.7.10. in the estuary in Aberdovey. If it does turn up then drop me a line on here. Thanks.

Gamb
Grommet

Member #: 7766
Posts 6

Mood:

posted on 3-8-2010 at 04:49 Reply With Quote
No worries its been found. Cheers Shem.

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy