Author: Subject: Four Weddings TV Show - Casting Now
FourWeddings

Member #: 9013
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 20-7-2010 at 12:08 Reply With Quote
Four Weddings TV Show - Casting Now

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me using the forum to contact you.

I work as a researcher on the TV programme 'Four Weddings' for LIVING TV.

The show is an exciting competition with four brides. Each bride attends each others special day as a guest, experiencing the day as a whole based on four categories; The Dress, The Food, The Venue and The Overall Experience. There’s a fantastic prize of a luxury dream honeymoon.

We’re currently casting and looking for couples who are getting married between July – November 2010 and incorporating coastal sports / extreme sports into their special day in some way.

If any members are interested in learning more I'd be happy to speak with you and learn about your wedding day and explain the programme and what's involved.

Cheers,

Kristian.

CALLING ALL EXTREME SPORTS BRIDES-TO-BE!

ARE YOU PLANNING A WEDDING

BETWEEN JUNE – NOVEMBER 2010?

HAVE YOU ORGANISED YOUR IDEAL EXTREME SPORTS WEDDING?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A
LUXURY HONEYMOON?

LIVING’S hit show ‘Four Weddings’ is back and we are looking for more brides-to-be to attend and score each other’s wedding. Each wedding will be scored on the venue, the food, the overall experience and of course, the dress. The couple that score the highest will win the luxury honeymoon of their dreams!

For more info please email kristian.dooley1@itv.com or call 020 715 74947. Please include the date of your wedding day and your telephone number!

We are casting now!

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy