justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 16-3-2009 at 10:58 Reply With Quote
Aber MTB Rides - Week beginning 16th March

Night Ride
YMBC weekly evening ride is on Wednesday 18th March and the venue is Anglers Retreat. Meet at the usual spot just over the top of the hill on the fire road that leaves the Nant-y-moch road at SN 702 909 and park at SN 731 911. Park here: http://www.multimap.com/s/cKkIfOCx. It will probably be a trip out to the chute, down and back .

Weekend Rides
Nothing definite yet, but if anyone fancies a ride then I'm sure we can organise something.

General Info
There is a group of 10ish transient and 4-5 regular “hardcore” riders who join in on these rides in and around Aber/Mach.
We will ride for 2-2¬? hours depending on the people who join us, at a social pace. Please feel welcome to join us at any time.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

justal
Administrator

Posts 7350

posted on 19-3-2009 at 10:03 Reply With Quote
Sounds as though they had a good ride last night.. The weather was beautiful for it.

I had to pull out at the last minute as I had some weird chest pains develop yesterday afternoon and could barely move. Still hurts now so might have to go to the hostpital to have it checked out later... Just in case.

Al.

justal
Administrator

Posts 7350

posted on 22-3-2009 at 08:28 Reply With Quote
Well, I did go to the hospital after much persuasion and ended up getting admitted to the cardiac monitoring unit for a couple of days and spent the time wired up to various monitors and having to pee into a bottle as I wasn't allowed out of my bed.

Most likely diagnosis was pericarditis which is an inflammation of the membrane around my heart. Cause unknown but there are many possible causes and it isn't unusual for the underlying cause to remain a mystery. I'm out now though and although still in a bit of pain will hopefully be back to normal soon.

Not something I'd recommend though. Although under other circumstances the very thorough examination carried out by the very nice student doctor would probably have been quite enjoyable!

Al.

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy