Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Hi
richcloke

Member #: 199
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 28-4-2003 at 21:36 Reply With Quote
Hi

Hi - I used to windurf with Al/Jay/Simon/Chris M when at Aber Uni 4/5 years ago - Al didn't do much work then either! Hope everything is cool up in W. Wales still - I'm in Exeter & sail at Exmouth mainly but go where the wind is best in the SW.. I surf too when its good, the banks have been sweet recently - I'll post a picture of my last surf session when I work out how to do it!
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 29-4-2003 at 06:15 Reply With Quote
Hi Rich.... Good to have you onboard.

Out of the people you mentioned, Jay is registered here somewhere but we haven't heard from him for ages. There are quite a few other ex-Borth sailors as well.

Not much has changed in Borth really. The Friendship is still a little quirky, the winds and waves are as good as ever. There are quite a few more surfers about these days but not many local windsurfers. We do get a few more windsurfers here at weekends now though. They are talking about putting in some artificial reefs along the seafront as well which could be cool (theres more details in the artificial reef thread in these forums).

If you post a picture on the site (which wold be cool), make sure it has a small filesize if possible and keep the dimensions to around 600x400 pixels (theres no point posting huge pictures that people can't see on a full screen, which take ages to download and use up all my expensive webspace!!

You should be able to add pictures to the site by clicking on the browse button at the bottom of the page to submit an entry, but some people have had problems with it for some reason. (Make sure its a jpeg)..

Let me know if you do have problems and I'll help you out.

Enjoy the site.... we look forward to hearing more from the SW now.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy