Author: Subject: Hello!!!
wh9260
Grommet

Member #: 123
Posts 11

Mood:

posted on 18-3-2003 at 20:56 Reply With Quote
Hello!!!

Hi. My real name is Will, not 'wh9260'. I'm a newbie kitesurfer, from flexi's to foils and now the LEI's. Based in Bristol, have tried a bit of KS last year, but this year is gonna be it! Got some great trips planned.

In uni, doing physics, my last year. Keep looking out of window while trying to revise and wishing i was on beach with kites and kit. Go to weston / burnham a lot to keep up kite skills, will try and KS there soon, when time allows.

Great site, loads cool people, loads of help...

Will

justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 19-3-2003 at 23:05 Reply With Quote
Hi Will,

Good to have you 'on-board'. good luck with the kite-surfing.. What trips have you got planned then??

I keep meaning to give kitesurfing a proper go after attempting it for the first time several years ago. I found it fairly easy to get going but use my old kite and directional board as excuses for not getting out there more often... Besides, at the moment if theres wnough wind I'd prefer to be windsurfing anyway.

Will you be staying in Bristol once you finish uni??

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

wh9260
Grommet

Member #: 123
Posts 11

Mood:

posted on 20-3-2003 at 18:44 Reply With Quote
As far trips go, i'm going to south cornwall around Falmouth in august, cornwall in mid-september and probably small trips to the south coast depending car access. As weston is so close, i'll go there i'm sure. I went to the isle of whight last year and would like to return, there are some great beaches there. Ultimitly, i'm planning a trip to bermuda next year with my girlfriend, whoose graduating then. Not sure about KS there, but i'm sure it'll be good!

I'll be staying around bristol for at last another year, not sure doing what. Maybe teaching, maybe more study, maybe a job to feed my kite habit. Who knows...

Will

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy