Author: Subject: Home Made Kite surf board - FreeShapers Web Site
NDJ37

Member #: 7207
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 30-11-2007 at 21:39 Reply With Quote
Home Made Kite surf board - FreeShapers Web Site

Hello,

I introduce myself. I am 30 years old and I practiced windsurf for almost 15years before stopping any water sport. For the last 1.5year I learnt how to ride on a kitesurf and for 1 year, I shape my own boards (my boards fit perfectly my weight and skill).
A french website had been done by Blacksail to explain how to build your own board based on different core materials and technics. The former web site were in french only but since it switched on www.freeshaper.com our goal is to gather everyone in the world who is shaping/building its own boards at home.
For 2 weeks, we enlarged the sport range by extending Kitesurfing to Snowkiting/Snowboarding and Ski-kiting/Skiing. Our aim is also to gather people who build Mountainboards / Surfs / Windsurfs / skateboard... every sports related to slide feeling

Today the website is composed of nearly 200people who are crazy about glass/carbon fibers / resin / wood .... We are showing our productions to others and help people who wants to make their first home made boards via the living forum, gathering equipment purchase. On a regular basis, we meet together on french spots to have good time on the water and even in after session .
We also get in touch with professional kitesurf shapers who accepts to answer our technical questions (thanks to all of them)

Don't hesitate to visit our website and post on it. We are interested in gathering data, knowledges, skills of everyone. The website is in translation now but you can post in english in the english part (check the flag on ttop left side of the screen), the forum in english is open too.

Have a good time and God save the Wind

NDJ37

[Edited on 6-12-2007 by NDJ37]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy