Author: Subject: Borthed!!
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 9-3-2003 at 15:32 Reply With Quote
Borthed!!

I didn't actually get in the water today, so no diary entry for me, but I did go to the beach. I intended to sail in the estuary but the wind was pretty southerly and the estuary was just too sheltered. I went around to the Golf Course Car Park but the tide was too high, so it was off to the Limit for a big fry up instead.

I then met up with the guys from Draycote (Mark, John and the other guy who's name I don't know!) Mark had just been out and taken a rinsing by a wave and had a big swim back in. He decided enough was enough and packed up. The third guy then decided to go out with a 4.7, but stuggled due to the strong rip and he too took a big rinsing by a big wave out the back. The wave jacked up in front of him, lifted him and and then threw him upside down the face of the wave. He was lucky not to break his mast, and had a big swim back to shore, as his kit washed up onto the beach, just missing the groynes in the process. Oh well, it was good entertainment for us and I think John and I made the right decision by not actually getting in the water.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy