Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: So I went to Falmouth and...
Loxley
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 1919
Posts 382

Mood: all I need is everything...

posted on 15-5-2007 at 15:17 Reply With Quote
So I went to Falmouth and...

Well, didnt make the trip to Borth this weekend as hoped as had an impromptu visit down to Falmouth to see my eldest son.

Had a night out on the town saturday. Ended up in a bar, got chatting to a few local ladies. Well, there was this one woman, a bit older than me at 51, but very nice all the same, certainly a life by the sea hadnt done her any harm. She had a naturally tanned look and was fit in all the right places. We got to talking about kids and was flattering me with the 'you dont look old enough to have a son of 21' speech etc.

Anyway, one thing led to another and the talk loosened up a bit as the drinks continued. Got around to talking about 3'somes and had I ever had the pleasure and in particular a 'mother and daughter' ? To which I replied "no, but lived in hope".

So, with my son off with his girlfriend to another bar I was left to my own devices. The aforementioned lady invited me back to hers. Opened the door to a very nice house and a few kisses later we are over the threshold. She leaned in and whispered... "are you still up for that mother and daughter session ?", a big grin from me answered her question, at which point she leaned on the stair rail and called out "mum, are you still awake ?"

crut
Hot shot

Member #: 2475
Posts 42

Mood:

posted on 15-5-2007 at 15:29 Reply With Quote
Hahaha, brilliant, I guessed the punch line but it was still an excellent joke

[IMG]http://www.darkrock.co.uk/images/crut-bar.jpg[/IMG]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy