Author: Subject: Windsurfing Events???
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 13-2-2003 at 22:28 Reply With Quote
Windsurfing Events???

Its time we started planning for the longer days and windsurf events and demo days.

So if you know of any, please add them to the Calendars. To do so just click on the relevant day in the calendars and add the necessary info.

Once we know when and where they are, maybe we could arrange to meet up at some of these events.

If you know of any lists of events and can't be bothered to add them, just post them here and I'll try to get around to adding them as soon as I can.

Cheers.
Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

e
Grommet

Member #: 151
Posts 5

Mood:

posted on 23-2-2003 at 16:29 Reply With Quote
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd let you all know that iWindsurf.co.uk is running an extensive events calendar for 2003, so any thing up and coming, primarily around windsurfing, feel free to tell us and we'll publicise it for you.

All the best

Ian.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
justal
Administrator

Posts 7350

posted on 1-3-2003 at 21:03 Reply With Quote
I've just added a load of events to the Calendars.... There are now 272 entries listed in the calendars!!

April and May are beginning to look pretty busy. I've still got loads to add and will try to get all the events I know of for May and June added tonight.

Don't forget, if you know about an event that I don't, or are organising an event, then you can add them the the calendars yourself simply by clicking on the relevant days and entering the necessary info.

Al.

SeanBo
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 135
Posts 337

Mood: Optimistic!

posted on 2-3-2003 at 20:11 Reply With Quote
Come on Al

Adding events to the calender while you could be setting up the locations database.....come on Al...stop making excuses
justal
Administrator

Posts 7350

posted on 2-3-2003 at 21:17 Reply With Quote
I know, its just not good enough is it.... In my defence, at least the Calendar entries are new information for the visitors to this site, whereas to start with the revamping of the beach guide will just be a new way of dynamically displaying the info that is already available in the beachguide... Mind you it should make adding new location entries easier as well, so it will lead to more new info in the end.

I might have to put that on hold for a while though as we're going to be living in a caravan soon and I'm not sure if we'll have electricity for a while let alone an internet connection. The Forces-of-Nature site will still be available and up and running, so you'll still be abel to use the forums, calendars, diaries etc, but the addition of new features and improvements on the old ones may stop for a few months. I hope you'll all keep visiting and keep the communtity alive though.

Al.

e
Grommet

Member #: 151
Posts 5

Mood:

posted on 4-3-2003 at 13:24 Reply With Quote
LOCATONS ? TRY ...... WWW.IWINDSURF.CO.UK

They've got an ever increasing DB of location reviews which is in the process of being changed to be Map driven.......

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy