Author: Subject: well i never
col123
A Force-of-Nature ****

Member #: 405
Posts 1022

Mood: who needs wind anyway

posted on 9-3-2007 at 22:21 Reply With Quote
well i never

A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get some shopping turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good looking 21 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on Feb 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, Mar 2nd, 4th, three times on the 5th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam !

made me laugh !!!

borrowed from the flexi forum

[Edited on 9-3-2007 by col123]

To Infirmary and beyond..

jamesy101
Hot shot

Member #: 875
Posts 62

Mood:

posted on 10-3-2007 at 19:27 Reply With Quote
It's a hard life. Empty wallets seem like the way forward.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
booger
Pro

Member #: 1324
Posts 145

Mood:

posted on 11-3-2007 at 14:58 Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by col123
A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get some shopping turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good looking 21 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on Feb 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, Mar 2nd, 4th, three times on the 5th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam !

made me laugh !!!

borrowed from the flexi forum

[Edited on 9-3-2007 by col123]

haha, add this weekend to that list

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy