leonhb87

Member #: 5190
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 22-2-2007 at 21:27 Reply With Quote
worthing accommodation english/kiteboarding

hey guys,

i've got a request:

i will stay at worthing from the 24.03 to the 07.04.07 at worthing to primary improve my english.

now, there are many agenties who are able to search for some host families and so on, but would be someone of you interested in to stay with me for two weeks?! i would pay for some food and yes, i would like to have a nice time with you. not for nothing i'm writing this article into a kitesurfing forum: yes, i'm also a kiteboarder and i've got my own material. oh yeah, i'm not gay i've got a girlfriend!

when somebody of you is thinking now: "yes, that sounds great. somebody from germany will visit me to stay with me, improve his english and as a bonus, we can kite together. GREAT!" please answer me.

i'm 19 years old and next year i will do my abitur. hobbies are watersports, kiting, wakeboarding...

is it possible to do kitesurfing in this time, because maybe it's to cold?! i don't know

please let me know if you are interested in.

best regards, leon

ps. i'm looking on this threat every few hours, more information about myself: my emailadress: leonjungsdaten@web.de

[Edited on 22-2-2007 by leonhb87]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy