Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Howdy Y'all!
Big Fish

Member #: 132
Posts 3

Mood:

posted on 7-2-2003 at 17:19 Reply With Quote
Howdy Y'all!

Just a quick hello, sit and look at your site often enough just thought I would let you know that there are people out there who think you are doing a great service. I have always windsurfed in the same locations (west kirkby normally), but thanks to your pretty comprehensive guide to the beaches of wales I will be trying to get a fewe trips down in the summer (not to cold to sail at eh minute, just too cold to camp!!) Keep up the work- I'll spread the word!!
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 8-2-2003 at 16:52 Reply With Quote
Hi Big Fish,
Thanks for the positive feedback...Its gives me a nice warm feeling inside knowing that people appreciate all my hard work!!

You should definately cross the border into Wales and try out some of the sailing locations. It has loads to offer and usually theres a wide variety of sailing conditions within a fairly short distance of each other.

We'll hopefully be planning some more trips / meetings again this year and the areas top on my list are N.Wales, Pembrokeshire and S. Wales, so keep an eye out for them and maybe you could meet up with us. I'll wait until the days are a bit longer before organising any trips though.. Of course if you feel like venturing towards Borth, then some of us are likely to be around most weekends. Or, if you're going somewhere for the weekend, just let people know here and maybe a few of us could meet up anyway. Its always good to sail somewhere new and with new people.

Keep spreading the word...

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy