ewanjp

Member #: 1837
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 16-4-2006 at 12:44 Reply With Quote
Jetski Kawasaki 550 Jet Ski Exc Cond

[img]http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/d0/f8/12_1_b.JPG[/img]

550 Kawasaki Stand-Up Jet ski, bored out to 580cc

This ski was re-built one year ago and is ready to race. Since completion the ski has been used three times. Therefore it is complete with a virtually brand new motor, and new battery. This ski has had over £1200 spent on it during the re-build process.

Modifications : "Full Racing Motor" - Massive power !

* New bottom end
* K7N Filter - "Chrome"
* Head re-worked
* Coffmans full-bore race exhaust
* Alloy expansion box
* Scoop Grate
* Race ride plate
* Trick bars
* Finger throttle
* Scat Trak
* Variable impeller
* Flywheel lightened
* Bilge Pump
* Lanyard

The Paintwork :

Professionally painted using a BMW approved paint shop. Aqua Blue in colour.

This work was completed by a fully trained technician, who has had over fifteen years of jet ski testing, re-building and racing.

The jet ski is in full working condition

The trailer is as pictured, in good mechanical order with excellent tread life on tyres.

It is for sale because I am going travelling and I need the money. Also I have not had time to use it, hence it only being used 3 times since full rebuild.

It has been winterised by the outboard repair shop at Eastbourne mariner and it has not been used since.

Viewing is welcome. It can be seen in Leighton Buzzard (near Milton Keynes) almost anytime this week.

If you require any additional or specific photos please send me your email address and what you would like pictures of.

Delivery may be possible to arrange between Milton Keynes and Eastbourne for the cost of petrol. (Please discuss this with me if you are interested)

Payment in cash on collection or delivery only please.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=463 0375503&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:UK:1

Auction finishes at 9pm on the 18th currently only 400 quid! Make me a good enough offer and i'll take it off flea bay!

email me at pkittoe at gmail.com using a mates acccount on here, so no point PM ing me.

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy