Author: Subject: Styling day Saturday - Ynyslas
leonardo
A Force-of-Nature ***

Member #: 634
Posts 613

Mood: Chillin' ya bloodclot mahn

posted on 13-3-2005 at 09:40 Reply With Quote
Styling day Saturday - Ynyslas

Dudes, after hearing so much about Friday I burnt it down early Sat to find rain, hail and a really high horribly tide..was gutted so slept for about an hour and then awoke to blue sky, 20 knts plus and building with loads of sunshine all day until sunset!!

Had an awesome day bombing it around with the Will master, Al on his windsurfer and about 3 other kiters. Could even see Shem over at Aberdovey lagoon..

What a rocking day with so many sessions..for all those who weren't there, YOU MISSED OUT!!

LEN10 LOOPING..

www.sskiteboarding.com

mNeil
A Force-of-Nature ****

Member #: 276
Posts 1840

Mood: looking forward to some snowbo

posted on 13-3-2005 at 11:32 Reply With Quote
glad to hear you all had a styling day out on the water, unfortunately could get there had to wait delivery of my new lcd widescreen but managed to watch some good k/surfing dvds' on it and today and putting the finishing touches to the bathroom so will be able to get out all next weekkend. ah better get back to it or there will be not enough time to get to the pub!!!!!!!!!!oh also forgot to say when i went to get some wood yesterday the off side flexi brake pipe split and had a great time stopping, spent the next 2 hours having a new one fitted, so just as well i wasnt flying around those welsh hills!

[Edited on 13/3/05 by mNeil]

A KITE IS FOR LIFE!! THAT IS IF ITS A YARGA.

founder of storm'n Normans van club!

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy