Author: Subject: pembrokeshire and north
davidf
Beach Bum

Member #: 503
Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 13-7-2004 at 13:42 Reply With Quote
pembrokeshire and north

i'm off to pembrokeshire on thursday for a family holiday, initially staying next to broad haven. reckon that broad haven / newgale look good for kite boarding / kite surfing.

then we're heading north to new quay, anyone recommend any spots up there? hoping to maybe get a session in at borth on our way home on tuesday

cheers

david

rob
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 550
Posts 375

Mood: tired!

posted on 13-7-2004 at 17:25 Reply With Quote
i might be around on tuesday if you are in borth... depends on the weather! have a good break though...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
davidf
Beach Bum

Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 13-7-2004 at 18:55 Reply With Quote
might finally meet you properly this time? look out for some peter lynn bombas hitting the west coast

quote:
Originally posted by rob
i might be around on tuesday if you are in borth... depends on the weather! have a good break though...

rob
A Force-of-Nature **

Posts 375

posted on 13-7-2004 at 19:59 Reply With Quote
lol yeah might have to come and say hello this time!! hopefully there'll be a bit more wind than last time you saw me!

whats this you say about bomba's hitting the west coast? have you sold your frenzy?

as per your earlier post i don't know of any other beaches worth a look further south, but check out the new beach guide, i know al's been putting in a lot of work on it!

see ya tuesday hopefully!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
davidf
Beach Bum

Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 13-7-2004 at 21:03 Reply With Quote
yep, now on bombas cos i'm (finally) learning to kitesurf, 2 years after taking first lessons. bought a bomba 15m, the 10.5 arrives tomorrow. have sold the bego (too similar to bomba in 8+ mph), and will sell the frenzy when I get back from wales

beach guide was very helpful, staying 300metres from broad haven beach for 3 nights

rob
A Force-of-Nature **

Posts 375

posted on 14-7-2004 at 15:19 Reply With Quote
my new wetsuit arrives tomorrow

it cost significantly less than your kites though i'd imagine! but i'm probably significantly more broke than you are too!!

davidf
Beach Bum

Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 19-7-2004 at 10:27 Reply With Quote
rob - latest update will probably be there around 11 - 11.30 tomorrow morning fingers crossed the wind is southerly rather than anything with east in it, and hoping for enough beach to launch the kite, should be in the water

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy