Hans@BW
A Force-of-Nature *

Member #: 680
Posts 150

Mood: Need some waves..... :-(

posted on 24-6-2004 at 04:53 Reply With Quote
OHhhh what a Night!!!

Hi all,

Well after all the moans and groans did you all get out yesterday. Al, Doug and I went to Chase after work last night - and all I can say is YEEEEHHHHAAAaaaa!!!

I went out on the JP Xcite 120 and 5.8 Rushwind Escape to start with and ended up using my Starboard Evo 92 & the 5.8. I love the Evo it feels so light and gets on the plane real quick gybes great - well a bit quick actually I just cannot wait till I can take it out in the waves..... maybe this weekend...???

Hope you all had a good one,

Hans.

paul s
Hot shot

Member #: 537
Posts 52

Mood:

posted on 24-6-2004 at 09:43 Reply With Quote
It looks like only the pond life had a good day of it yesterday. Good conditions at Draycote also. Not a huge day, but very well powered up. Pretty gusty though, but we always get that. Dunk got a few forwards off the chop. Ian broke his new carbon mast on its second outing. I'm still feeling sore this morning, but I feel a liquid lunch coming - it's now sunny as well as windy....
dunk
A Force-of-Nature ***

Member #: 570
Posts 606

Mood: Spaced out

posted on 24-6-2004 at 10:13 Reply With Quote
Ian broke another after you left Paul, not a good advert for gunn!!!!!! both were hardly used 100% carbon. To top it all, as he was de-rigging he left his board and a big gust came through and wacked it against a sign, putting a hole in it !!!!!!!!

It was a good night for June, Better today though, I've been out for half an hour,but back to the grind stone now !!!! I'll be in the rescue boat watchin you lot having all the fun !!!!!!!

[Edited on 24-6-2004 by dunk]

[Edited on 24-6-2004 by dunk]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy