dynoben
Grommet

Member #: 621
Posts 10

Mood:

posted on 14-4-2004 at 13:57 Reply With Quote
North country boy

Hi all,

I'm a Sheffield based windsurfer whose been sailing for coming up to two years now. Started off at a couple of local lakes (Carsington and Pugneys) before a trip to Bitez at the end of my first summer intent on getting to grips with water starts. From there I got my first kit (Gun Helix 125 and a couple of large sails). Started venturing out to sea at Fraisethorpe and at the end of last summer went to Rhosneigr for the first time. Got myself a 90l Skate and went on a surfing/windsurfing trip to Tiree for the week after the Tiree wave classic last October. Best surfing session I've ever had they day we arrived but my 7.5m sail was the only one to get much use. All winter I've been getting to Rhosneigr as much as the weather lets me and I'm now getting some proper height on my jumps. I'm now at the beginnings of contemplating some kind of looping activities but don't really want to break my new Gun wave board (or myself)! Had quite a few good sessions at West Kirby too, gives me a chance to try my carve jibes without bouncing off a wave half way round.

This summer I'm hoping to get to Rhosneigr as much as possible so anyone else that goes there get in touch!

See you on the water.

Ben

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy