Author: Subject: ATB boards for kiting and downhill
col_b

Member #: 7
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 10-3-2004 at 11:41 Reply With Quote
ATB boards for kiting and downhill

Hey Al, first post finally!

Anyway, I just bought a foil bullet 2.5 and want to get a land board. I've had a look around and people have suggested the scrub silver reef & furness creek, or the Kheo air s & flyer. Definately don't want the flexifoil board as they are kite specific. I've got up to £200 to spend max so MBS are out of the running. I'm an ex skater so have a pretty good sense of balance. If it makes a difference I'm 5'8" and 12 stone or thereabouts depending on intake of kebabs

what are peoples opinions on the above boards? rugged? worth the money? Is there another maker I should be looking at? Any special offers that people know of at the moment?

Bear in mind that I want a good quality board that will last and I'm a clumsy so & so at times and tend to break stuff easily

cheers

col

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   col_b 's ICQ status
Kite Central
Beach Bum

Member #: 803
Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 3-6-2004 at 19:56 Reply With Quote
Shame about MBS mate, they are deff well nice to have, i have the comp pro 16 my self and its so sweet. and if you looking at £200 you might be about to get the modle below mine at that price.

Or even try nocking a few shops down, see if you can get any deals, i paid £280 for mine.

Other than that i would recommend what you have been told already, but take note there is some big defferences in thoughs 2 makes. one uses channel trucks and the other doesnt, which puts me off to be honests.

Good thing about scrub is they have just released there new range, which are much lighter.

[center][/center]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy