Author: Subject: tractor wheel inatubes
llubub
Grommet

Member #: 393
Posts 5

Mood: ye

posted on 28-2-2004 at 20:23 Reply With Quote
tractor wheel inatubes

if u get a tractor wheel inatube blow it up find 6 mad ppl and a hill with snow on it. put the 2 biggest on the bottom and so on till its kinda like jengaand go down the hill.
it hurts alot tho. if every 1 falls off the ppl at the bottom gets crushed.
fences at the bottom of the field r not that a good idea. me and pete hit a fence wis brambles on it hurt loads

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
rob
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 550
Posts 375

Mood: tired!

posted on 28-2-2004 at 21:31 Reply With Quote
sounds like a plan!! where did you get the inner tube from? (or should that be 'borrowed' 'half inched' 'relocated'?!?!?)

looks like our spell of snow could be over for a while, seems the only snow forecast is in east anglia

fingers crossed for the cold spell to carry on for a while though if we stand any chance of keeping what snow we have left!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
badexcuseforasailor
A Force-of-Nature ***

Top Poster 2003

Member #: 116
Posts 846

Mood: wheres the wind?

posted on 28-2-2004 at 22:05 Reply With Quote
Not many hills in Norfolk

http://brogboroughlake.windsurf.me.uk/

rob
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 550
Posts 375

Mood: tired!

posted on 28-2-2004 at 22:25 Reply With Quote
plenty of tractors though! that solves your problem! pinch an inner tube off a tractor than borrow another full serviceable tractor and get someone to tow you around a field!!

sounds like just as much fun!

llubub
Grommet

Member #: 393
Posts 5

Mood: ye

posted on 29-2-2004 at 21:08 Reply With Quote
its the most fun iv had in ages. my m8 had the inatube he found it next to his house.we will just have to waite till it snows again.we were gonna try and get more than 6 ppl on the inatube but no 1 else would goin in probly cauze they saw me and pete hit the fence.silly wimps.

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy