Author: Subject: Good day at the office
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 10-1-2004 at 18:54 Reply With Quote
Good day at the office

We all had a good day here at Ynyslas today. Nice steady winds and some decent swell. I took a look at the surf first thing but it didn't look that good, so decided to wait until the tide dropped off a little and there was room to launch a kite. By 11am it was looking fine. Quite a few people were out surfing at Ynyslas, including Richard and Ben.

Neil was out with his 10m Airblast and Colin (col123) was just going out with his 20m Storm. Craig was also setting up, so i joined them with my newly renovated depower and chicken loop system. It all seemed to work well and we all had a great session nicely powered up amongst the waves.

Craig seems to have already put in a bid for the 2004 walk of shame award, not only was the length of the WOS impressive, but he did it twice!!

A couple of others were out at Ynyslas, but I don't know what happened to Alex (macdonaldal) who said he was on his way first thing this morning.

Shem was out on the Aberdovey side enjoying himself on the mirror-flat waters of the Aberdovey Lagoon too, as were a couple of others....

You see, all that waiting for wind pays off in the end.

How did everyone get on elsewhere??
Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy