Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Lost at sea??? Or just lost your car keys!!
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 19-8-2003 at 19:56 Reply With Quote
Lost at sea??? Or just lost your car keys!!

I had a bit of excitement this morning. I got to the beach just after 7am and found Miguel's car still there in exactly the same place as it was last night when I left him on the beach kite-surfing.

He wasn't anywhee to be seen, and I assumed he made it back OK as his pump and fin that I had left beside his car had gone, but I couldn't just leave it at that as he had been the last person out on the water as far as I could tell, and there would be no reason for him to leave his car there.

Unfortunately I didn't know hos phone number, or that much about him, just his name and what he was doing here in West Wales. A few phone calls to various depts. in the university later though and I had discovered what I needed to know and got someone to check up on him. Sure enough, he was safe and sound in his room, and had left his car on the beach as he had lost his keys whilst out kite-surfing.

I'd assumed that either not being able to start his car (unlikely judging by the good condition of it) or losing his keys were going to be the most likely explanations, but I had to check just in case something had happened to him.

All ended well.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Miguel
Grommet

Member #: 316
Posts 7

Mood:

posted on 20-8-2003 at 18:12 Reply With Quote
back in action

Well I have my car back, which is usefull even though I only have the service key.
Having solved my slight displacement problem you can expect me in the water tomorrow again. This time hopefully without loosing any fins or keys or board or anything else.
Thanks guys for the help and keeping an eye out.
M.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy