Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Re: 26th March 2009 Diary Entry by shem.
shem

Member #: 150
Posts 2204

Mood: ##kite board demo centre##stan

posted on 27-3-2009 at 18:02 Reply With Quote
Re: 26th March 2009 Diary Entry by shem.

On 26th March 2009, shem wrote:

quote:
Mt. Biking: pennal
Wind Direction:
Wind Stength:
Surf / Sea State:
Air Temperature:
Sea Temperature:
Weather:

Another Pennal session!A few of us local riders have spoken for some tine about making a proper job down hill route in Pennal, itd be a nice change from the grass track, and save having to go the climax or other routes. So my self n mart decided wed scope it out. RESULT! Weve found a perfect spot, which will lead to 1-2 miles of down hill and xc route, we started clearing branches between trees, and rode the first 100 yards, which is gnarly to say the least, mainly due to the factthat its soft, so well return next week with more tools and ghet on it.

If any one else wants to help, just ask, its easy to access full Dh riders can even drive to the top. The potential is huge, and the more it gets ridden the better it will be

Only rode 7 miles, as my arms feel just about ready to drop off!

The woods there are pretty clear any way, so initially its only a case of clearing small branches,(my axe fits in my small ruck sack, so easy to do). The forest itself has well over 20 miles of fire track, and also joins up with pantperthog, machynlleth and even aberdyfi and abergonolwyn, so the potential is huge!!!!! What it will need after initial clearing is bedding in, ie peeps riding it, so once Ive got it clearedinitially, come over and have a spin, or be brave and try on eof the drop offs up there and claim it for your own

Kite & SUP wales
Caravan decking wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy