Author: Subject: MTB Rides this week
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 8-9-2008 at 07:27 Reply With Quote
MTB Rides this week

Last week was good. A nice ride with me, Dave, Bernd, Myles and Rich round the Dyfi on Thursday night. We took in the Builth descent and the Climachx Trail.

Dave and I were out early sunday morning for the 3 Hill climb to Nant, the Summit Trail and finishing off with the whole length of the White Fridge Run down to the Cwmsymlog road. .

Evening rides this week have been split into two:

A ride on Wednesday night should allow some riders who have been involved with TTs through the summer a chance to come out and ride and also allows Bernd out during the week before his impending nuptials on Saturday .
Venue is Angler's Retreat, meeting at SN 731 911 on the fire road that goes straight off the Talybont to Nant-y-moch road. I can't make it myself but the plan is to ride out to Mach 3 and then either nip down the Chute and then back up on the double track to the west or go back to Angler's Retreat and then down into Artist's Valley down 'Al's Descent' and then wind back up to the cars. Either will be a good ride so the decision will be made once out at Mach 3.

Another evening ride will be on Thursday night at the same venue for those who can not make Wednesday this week. I can make this so let me know if you're up for it.

Kelvin and the BWA boys from South Wales are passing through at the end of the week as well and are keen for a ride if there isn't enough wind for windsurfing. I think they are planning a ride at Nant on Friday and probably one at Coed y Brenin on Saturday. I shall do my best to join them where possible and hopefully a few others will as well... More details once they are finalised.

No early morning rides this weekend due to other commitments (i.e. too much beer at Bernds wedding reception!).

Phew... Could be a busy week on the bikes, hope you can join us!

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy