Author: Subject: Help! .... Land Yatching
Michelle

Member #: 159
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 3-3-2003 at 21:35 Reply With Quote
Help! .... Land Yatching

Hi all!!

Just spent a weekend down in Pendine. Had a go of Land Yatching and loved it!!! Anyone know where I can find out any info...suppliers etc....?
Cheers..... Michelle

justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 3-3-2003 at 22:13 Reply With Quote
Hi...

I don't know too much about land yatching. I guess your first port of call would be to ask the gys at Pendine about suppliers etc.

Take a look at http://www.blokart.co.uk/ I'm not sure if these are the same as the land-yatchs you used, but I've had a go on these. They are easy to use, pack up into a nice little bag so are portable and probably aren't as expensive as the full-blown land-yatchs.. They still cost around £1500 new though!

You could also try contacting Andy at Wet and Windy in Bristol: (Tel: 01179 669582. http://www.wet-windy.co.uk. E-mail: ENQUIRIES@WET-WINDY.CO.UK.) Tell them that Alan from Aberystwyth / Forces-of-Nature sent you. I don't think they actually sell them, but there used to be quite a bit of land-yatching done on their 'local' beaches so they might know a man who does.

Hope that helps and let us know how you get on in your quest as you're not the first person to have asked about land-yatching.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy