Freakfish

Member #: 1201
Posts 3

Mood:

posted on 11-2-2005 at 11:00 Reply With Quote
New Surf Shop Website www.freakfish.co.uk

New Surf Shop Website www.freakfish.co.uk

Hi People,

I’m just mailing you to let you know that our website is now ready for the public to view and use. After 13 months of planning, research and negotiations with suppliers we are ready to trade with the public.

As this is our first year of trading we will only be dealing with a couple of suppliers such as Ripcurl, Oneill and in the near future Aloha. We would like to ‘crawl before we walk’ as some people might say. Over time we will be building up our suppliers slowly with your help. Currently we are updating the website with stock as it comes in, so you may find that some of our items are out of stock. However, if you would like an item that is out of stock, please contact us and we will see if we can acquire the item for you.

In the future we will be dealing with Billabong, Quicksilver, C – Skins; Alder, as well as bringing you a selection of unknown quality brands from around the world such as Small Kid and Besh-Lo.

Check out the exclusive ‘Ripcurl Catalogue’ which features on our website! If we don’t sock the item you want you can simply view the catalogue and ask us to order the item that you desire.

Check out our website at www.freakfish.co.uk to see the latest Freak prices and what is in stock!

Thanks to all of you that have purchased from Freakfish in the past without you guys where would we be?

Best regards,

Adam

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
tiredarms

Member #: 1558
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 26-10-2005 at 17:34 Reply With Quote
I was just sufing the net for weird fish and I found freaky fish here so I have come back to have a look around and to add a link to where I found weird fish incase anyone else is looking. www.actionoutdoors.co.uk/weird-fish.co.uk

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy