Epic Day, dry dusty trails, a band, a bar at the bottom of Dicko's and lots of pain and suffering.
My Dyfi Enduro 2011 Race Report
Video coming soon.
Question is can my broken body cope with a windsurf session today. It's blowing a hoolie again - 35 knots out there at the moment - it
would be rude not to give it a go.
Here's my 2011 Dyfi Enduro Video
You need climbs in it, faye thinks its a down hill ride now, haha
Results are out.
- Jon came in 18th (11th in his category) in a time of 3:07:13 ‚Äì The winner Neal Crampton did it in a time of 2:42:11
- Martyn was 75th (8th in his category) in a time of 3:40:59
- I was 97th (22nd in my category) in a time of 3:49:08
- John D was 171st (45th in his category) in a time of 4:09:13
- David Elliot was 179th (110th in his category) in a time of 4:10:28
- Shem was 419th (238th in his category) in a time of 5:04:54
- Andrew was 449th (144th in his category) in a time of 5:12:51
with those times training is needed ,but i think Shem needs a Throttle
And where were you then Col? Too girly to even give it a go!!!
haha, I bet u wouldnt get round that fast on a ktm even COL :p
I must admit, without the killer cramp, I shud have done it at least 30 mins quicker, but there ya go. The 2.42 time is just bonkers! He must climb at 20mph! :0
saving the world AL, some of us have to work.......a guy at work on another watch had been training for weeks only for a ¬£15.00 part to break on his bike after 20mins...doh
How far is this race...? it sounds like something which I want to get involved in!
No pain, no gain! These are the words are say to myself before every training session, 25 mins in and I just want to go home!! happens every time.
The distance varies each year but it is usually around 60-65km I think.