Board logo

MTB Ride Sunday 1st March
justal - 27-2-2009 at 19:05

Anyone fancy a MTB ride on the afternoon of Sunday 1st March... ClimachX maybe?

I shall probably heading out there (or Nant), anyone else want to join me?

Al.

justal - 1-3-2009 at 09:39

Looks like a nice day out there for a trip from Angler's Retreat out to The Chute.... Might do that instead... Fancy it Shem??

Al.

badexcuseforasailor - 1-3-2009 at 15:39

The chute is the bit on the Mach3 trails isn't it? How far is it from your end ?

justal - 2-3-2009 at 08:52

Yep, thats the one.... It isn't too far from where we park up at Angler's Retreat, but it is quite a climb back up after it!!

Al.

badexcuseforasailor - 2-3-2009 at 11:25

Ive done the Mach 3 trail I remember that huge fire road climb that just seams to go for ever and ever. I like to think I maybe a little fitter so it won't seem as long.

justal - 2-3-2009 at 11:52

Let me know when you're around BEFS, it would be good to get out for a ride with you to see if I can keep up!!

Al.

badexcuseforasailor - 2-3-2009 at 22:58

quote:
Originally posted by justal
Let me know when you're around BEFS, it would be good to get out for a ride with you to see if I can keep up!!

Al.

LOL You mean to see if I can keep up with you! maybe if theres gravity on myside

Some of us don't get to ride in the Welsh hills everytime we go out on bike, not that Im jealous or anything

Will have to sort a date out for a trip Borth

badexcuseforasailor - 4-3-2009 at 23:21

I will be dropping mother off at my brothers in Wrexham for easter and can only do so much family contact!
Im thinking a trip down Borth way will be in order if anyones about. It will sure to be windy as I won't have space in the car for windsurfing kit

justal - 5-3-2009 at 11:09

Sounds good BEFS... What dates are Easter this year?

Al.

badexcuseforasailor - 5-3-2009 at 12:14

Friday 10th April is good Friday.

justal - 7-3-2009 at 08:59

Sound good BEFS... Maybe I should try to organise a bit of a FON weekend.... Windsurfing, surfing, SUP's, kitesurfing, MTB and the pub, should be fun.

I'll post about it soon and see if we can get a few people together.

Al.