Board logo

Aber MTB Rides Week Beginning 1st Dec
justal - 30-11-2008 at 06:12

Night Ride
This week night ride is Tuesday 2nd December and the venue is the Dyfi forest. Meet at the usual car park above Ceinws at 7:00 pm. We will ride a combination of the ClimachX trail plus a couple of extras (enduro trails - probably the one known as the three-in-one descent as apparently it is riding well).

Weekend Rides
Nothing definite yet as I can't make it, but if anyone else is organise anything I'll let you know.

General Info
There is a group of 10ish transient and 4-5 regular “hardcore” riders who join in on these rides in and around Aber/Mach.
We will ride for 2-2¬? hours depending on the people who join us, at a social pace. Please feel welcome to join us at any time.

Nant Time Trial
The Aber-MTB Nant Time Trial will be on Wednesday afternoon as usual. 2pm start at the Pendam car park.
More info here.

shem - 30-11-2008 at 16:57

Might well join you for that Al, lot depends if I finally bight the bullet and buy more expensive lights. Dont tell Faye, that 3 in 1 section sounds good, have you done it before??

shem - 30-11-2008 at 16:59

Oh,, Im thinking of doing one of the coed y brenin rides Tuesday afternoon, starting about 1.30, any one keen?? Ill confirm tmoro if Im doin it.

justal - 1-12-2008 at 08:34

quote:
Originally posted by shem
Might well join you for that Al, lot depends if I finally bight the bullet and buy more expensive lights. Dont tell Faye, that 3 in 1 section sounds good, have you done it before??

Cool... Yep, I've done the 3 in 1 section before, can't remember it that well though but there are quite a few good descent up there.

You should have joined us yesterday, I don't have a clue where we were but there is so much forestry out there to explore!!

Al.