Board logo

GREAT OFFERS @EVOLUTION AND XISLE SPORTS
evolution - 10-7-2007 at 16:23

Hi Guys
Thought I would give you the opportunity on our available discounts for all 2007 stock
Please read below and feel free to visit our sites.

EVOLUTION AND X-ISLE SPORTS ARE OFFERING YOU GREAT DISCOUNTS ON ALL NEW 2007 STOCK!!!!!!

At Evolution and X-Isle, our philosophy is to provide a simple, one-stop shop for all your Watersports equipment - whether you Kitesurf, wakeboard, water-ski, surf, windsurf, kayak or sail.

X-Isle was formed in 2002 and is now one of the UK’s premier Watersports companies operating from 2 centers – one at Silver Beach, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, UK and the other at Nyali Beach, Mombasa, Kenya.

We are offering you 10% off any purchase using the codes provided this excludes any package prices and discounted items.

X-isle code: XIS07114
Evolution code: EVO07115

Please remember to state the codes before you purchase your item.

We stock many good Watersports brands including Liquid force, F-one, O’Brien, Bic, Rusty, Nine plus, North, Pro-Limit, Dakine, Cabrinha, Best, Lush, Carve, Scrub, Oneill, Neil Pryde, RTM and Airush!

Come and get your 10% off all new 2007 stock!

Wakeboards
Water-skis
Inflatable toys
Kneeboards
Kite surfing Kites
Surfboards
Windsurfing boards
Booms
Sails
Scrub mountain boards
Scrub Balance boards
Lush Long boards
Carve boards
Wetsuits/boots/gloves and hoods
Accessories for all above sports

If you are not into the extreme sports side of things why not just pop into the shops to get your 10% off the great clothing and footwear range we hold!

Roxy
Quicksilver
Reef
Nixon
Dakine
Protest
Banana Moon

X-isle sports offer a great Range of courses and tuition, Have you been thinking about doing Watersports for a while? Well now’s the time, X-isle are offering 10% off all courses!

Kite surfing
Wakeboarding
Waterskiing
Windsurfing
Surfing
Kayaking
Sailing

If you would like more information about the products and courses please visit our websites.

www.evolutioniw.co.uk
www.x-is.co.uk

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact either store:

Evolution (Harwoods)
St James Square
Yarmouth
I.O.W
(01983) 760258

X-isle Sports
Embankment Road
Bembridge
I.O.W
(01983) 873111

Kind Regards

Lucy