Board logo

New Years Day
alistair - 31-12-2014 at 15:16

Looks promising for the first session of the year.

Anyone coming out to play? With low tide at noon I'll probably head to Ynyslas around 10:30 to 11.

Blaschito - 31-12-2014 at 15:24

Hey Al I am up for it however I am not too sure if I will manage to kite as 2 bars are out of order. if it's a 9 meter i should be ok with my old vari equipment..if 7 m i wiil attempt to try the vari bar on the 7 meter and see what the outcome is! i will email you/post here in the morning

Blaschito - 31-12-2014 at 15:25

Hey Al I am up for it however I am not too sure if I will manage to kite as 2 bars are out of order. if it's a 9 meter i should be ok with my old vari equipment..if 7 m i will attempt to try the vari bar on the 7 meter and see what the outcome is! i will email you/post here in the morning

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:21

Doesn't look as windy yet as I was expecting. Or maybe the weather station isn't picking it up because of the direction. Hopefully there will be plenty later.

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:21

Doesn't look as windy yet as I was expecting. Or maybe the weather station isn't picking it up because of the direction. Hopefully there will be plenty later.

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:22

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:22

Doesnt look as windy yet as I was expecting. Or maybe the weather station isnt picking it up because of the direction. Hopefully there will be plenty later.

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:23

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:23

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:24

Oops. I kept getting a syntax error so I thought it hadn't posted. I think it is the quote in the subject!

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:25

Oops. I kept getting a syntax error so I thought it hadn't posted. I think it is the quote in the subject!

Blaschito - 1-1-2015 at 09:43

Yeah I think there is definetively more wind. I will leave the house in 30 minutes before it gets too much for me

alistair - 1-1-2015 at 09:45

See you there

justal - 2-1-2015 at 07:34

Anyone out today? I might try to get out for a session this morning.

Al.

alistair - 2-1-2015 at 08:30

I'm working today Have fun!

Blaschito - 2-1-2015 at 08:58

Alan,

there will be few people out there this morning. I will come later at midday if any wind is left as I have got some clients in the morning.

Have fun if I do not see you

quote:
Originally posted by justal
Anyone out today? I might try to get out for a session this morning.

Al.

justal - 2-1-2015 at 15:12

Had a quick sail at around 9:30am... Wind was OK and the waves were fun but didn't stay out too long.

Good fun though. Did you get out as well?

Al.

Blaschito - 2-1-2015 at 16:41

yeah Al I was out at midday for just over 1.5 h. Wind was good in the first hour (9m kite) then started to drop off and decided to call a day. Bit cold but nice sunshine

quote:
Had a quick sail at around 9:30am... Wind was OK and the waves were fun but didn't stay out too long.

Good fun though. Did you get out as well?

Al.

justal - 2-1-2015 at 17:00

Looks like more wind for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too.... Although I shall be working at the Uni so won't be able to make the most of it - This 9-5 working malarky just gets in the way!

Al.

Blaschito - 2-1-2015 at 20:15

heheheh work should be abolished on windy days I will be down in Torquay myself from Monday evening so no kite-surfing for me either if that can be a consolation

quote:
Looks like more wind for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too.... Although I shall be working at the Uni so won't be able to make the most of it - This 9-5 working malarky just gets in the way!

Al.

EarthWindFire - 16-9-2015 at 07:37

Is anyone going out to play this year?!