Board logo

xc weather
jon d hat - 22-3-2007 at 17:39

Check out xc weather for the new feature.

Now with cloud cover and temperature..

Spot on

Kitefish - 22-3-2007 at 18:24

It's beeen there for months Jon as XC BETA, it's better than windguesser Have a good trip dude hope there is plenty snow, won't see over easter off to sunny climes again.

jon d hat - 22-3-2007 at 18:43

Yeh Chris but now its just a case of Click on arrow.

Where u of..Turkey? ahh two warm hols in a month eh.. how the other half live..eh! have a cracker man

Hows the house goin??

Plenty of fresh powder..presently at 2m on the upper slopes and snowed a couple a times this week already

justal - 22-3-2007 at 19:42

Who needs to know about the cloud cover and temp??? As long as it's windy nothing else matters!

Al.

jon d hat - 22-3-2007 at 20:10

Agreed Al..Ive never been one to let conditions hamper my enjoyment on a windy day, but it aint half good to know when your gona get 20kts,20degrees and sunshine..

When you live as far from the deep blue as I do, anticipation is something that gets me through the week

justal - 22-3-2007 at 22:09

I'll tell you what then Jon... I'll create a special forecast page just for you to help you get through the week... From Mon-midnight on Friday it'll say the weekend will be 20 knots, 20 degrees and sunny, and then at midnight on Fri I'll change it to the truth!!

Al.

Spooker - 23-3-2007 at 18:23

Tooo predictable Al

most of the other weather sites do that already!