Board logo

hello
spooner - 16-9-2007 at 21:57

Hi all

Just came across this forum so thought I would post something up. Great to find a bodyboarding forum, Ive posted on some surfing community sites and been flamed for being a bodyboarder so makes a change to see a forum full of other bodyboarders!

I used to ride a few years back but then stopped and continued with my surfing but due to knee surgery last year surfing has now become a no go area so Ive taken up bodyboarding again and Im loving it even more now!

I ride a cheap crap board (RedBack Pro Channel) and Ive already creased the tail and put a sizeable dent in one of the rails! Im gonna ride it til I break it and then get something better...or I might get something better now, would be nice! Been looking at an NMD Element (I think) or a Science Pipe....anyone know anything about these? Chose these as they are cheap, I dont have much cash...the joys of being a student

I ride mostly on the north east coast (Saltburn, Scarborough, selected secret spots ) so if any of you are from the area then let me know, would be great to meet up for a session and learn some new tricks (Im always trying new stuff).

Cheers