Board logo

Mike Stewart boards
Thodd - 23-3-2004 at 11:39

I've noticed on a few sites that Mike Stewart has released his own brand of bodyboards!
Quite naturally I got a bit excited and started scouring the web doing some homework.
At the moment i've got an ion board which I picked up for £160(bargain) and I love it!
Does anyone own/ ridden/ know anything about these Mike stewart boards?
I'm seriously tempted to splash out and treat myself, just so I have the extravagence of having 2 boards to ride! Pointless I know but I dont care!

wez - 25-3-2004 at 08:54

i have had a mike stewart board it was when there first came out about 2 years ago it was called a E1 it was a limited ED one and it was nice until it got a deck crease then it was fucked so make sure you get one with a carbon fiber stringer , but yer i think you should get one ,and the good thing about havin two boards is that you can use your old one in those nasty shore breaks where you dont care about your self let aloan your board

Thodd - 25-3-2004 at 09:19

Cheers Wez,

I must have had blinkers on! I didn't realise that he's been making boards that long!
Makes sense tho.. his boards are called G1,G2 and G3 now, i wondered were the first letters of the alphbet went

I'm definatly going to look into them, i'll see if I can get a bargain on t'internet!