Board logo

Boring Weekend??
Stevievee - 10-11-2003 at 06:50

Looks as though it was a pretty boring weekend all in all. I've just been looking through the Personal Diaries here and it seems as though hardly anyone got out. (except of course for a couple of people at Ynyslas as usual!).

What happened to the epic surf that was supposed to arrive on Saturday?

I of course had a boring weekend as usual performing my various 'duties'.

Steve.

markh - 10-11-2003 at 12:10

Best post mine then. Sunday was awful, wet and no wind but Saturday turned out quite well in the end.

In fact quite a few surfers were out at Wittering in the morning with a fairly clean 2-3 foot coming in. Gutted that I hadn't brought the surf-board myself but made up for it later.

justal - 10-11-2003 at 22:03

It wasn't a great weekend here either.... Loads of wind all day Saturday, but it dropped off for about an hour while I was out on the water!! The surf wasn't as good as expected either... Although it was epic surf conditions on Friday.

Sunday was a frustratingly gusty day.

Still, at least I got out on the water which is the main thing.

Al.

guru - 10-11-2003 at 22:18

trap was good early on sat ,it dropped a bit at low tide but some good head high sets for sure ,very clean .
Pictures of borth and trap on
http://mysite.freeserve.com/surfgurunorth
They are taken by Wayne .

badexcuseforasailor - 11-11-2003 at 10:34

No sailing here this weekend. Had alittle bit off an offshore wind at brog on satruday but we was all working on exstending the lauch area, about 30 of us turned up to work. Although there was 1 member that went out sailing while the rest of us was working...........I won't name names