Board logo

What a day!!
justal - 27-6-2004 at 19:47

Hot, Sunny and blowing a hoolie, what more could we have asked for!

Hope everyone else had a good time. I missed most people at Borth today as I as in Aberdovey for most of the time, but it looked pretty busy from where I was.

A judging by a certain red face (I won't mention any names!!), someone got a little too intimate with the Ynyslas sands!!... Thats gonna be sore in the morning!!

Al.

kelvin - 28-6-2004 at 06:21

Think its more like what a month and it i looks like its good from wed onthis week as well .

justal - 28-6-2004 at 06:26

Thats true...almost 200 diary entires in total this month so far. Today and Tues actually look OK as well.

Lets hope the wind holds throughout July for my honeymoon as well.

It makes a change to be raving about the good times rather than moaning about the lack of wind. I wonder of IainO managed to get a sail in this weekend, he hasn't been having much luck lately according to his diary entries!

Al.

bucski - 28-6-2004 at 07:58

twas fun, and it was nice of Col to pop over from ynyslas (where he was) to dyfi ( where i was) to say hello, shame I couldn't offer him a cup of tea!
tim

IainO - 29-6-2004 at 07:57

Al,

If you've read my diary entry from Saturday you'll see the the forecast for Bigbury failed to materialise, I think I'm going to have to sacrifice my waveboard to the Wind Gods

justal - 29-6-2004 at 13:39

You could sacrifice it in my direction if you want... I need a new wave board!!

Al.

Joe - 29-6-2004 at 19:58

Seems like the wind god is not only in Wales. I had some fun on the weekend as well as yesterday in Germany too. Actually it was sunny and breezy today but I had other plans.

Joe

leonardo - 30-6-2004 at 06:37

Gotta just say that Hayling - even with the crowds and beachlovers - was still epic just next to DA SANDBAR!

Did see Neil Hilder busting some huge handlepasses and respect to him..