Board logo

lost leash at ynyslas
bucski - 24-9-2003 at 22:00

if anyone finds a kitesurf leash, flexifoil, at ynyslas, it's likely to be mine
left it there last night, whoops!!
ta
tim

justal - 25-9-2003 at 06:08

Hi Tim... I'll keep an eye out for it. Was it any good on the seafront side in the end? It looked as though the wind just kept dropping?

Al.

macdonaldal - 25-9-2003 at 09:28

I lost a reel leash on the seafront side a few weeks ago - anybody found one ? hope so

Alex

bucski - 26-9-2003 at 21:29

hi justal
thanks for that
no good over the front, the wind just died real fast, managed to launch the kite but that was about as far as i got, bummer how the wind just died like that, looked pretty promising when i arrived
cheers
tim

justal - 27-9-2003 at 06:24

Yeah...It had been pretty good as I'd been out windsurfing with a 5.7m sail. I wouldn't have rigged that unless it was about 20 knots, but it had been dropping all afternoon, and then just died completely.

Maybe next time!

Al.

bucski - 27-9-2003 at 06:57

never mind!!!
was going to head over your way today but the forecast looks a bit on the dire side, so will have to wait it out
cheers
tim

justal - 27-9-2003 at 07:01

I know, its not looking good for tomorrow either.... Thats a good thing for me really though as this weekend is meant to be 'moving house' weekend.

I got my fix yesterday so, I can't complain too much.

Al.

Angry_Apple - 2-10-2003 at 20:07

sorry to dampen your spirits but, I lost two very expensive fins and left them for one evening, came back the next early morning and found out that they where gone! I wouldnt think that your leach would still be there, but keep your hopes up eh? Just remember that you've been taught a very important lesson, NEVER LEAVE YOUR STUFF AT THE BEACH!
Angry.
;-)

bucski - 3-10-2003 at 15:05

i'm not that bothered about it, made meself a better one now anyway!
ta
tim