Board logo

Boardwise Demo
Ian - 24-9-2003 at 21:01

Well its offical!! Boardwise are doing a Demo week-end at Borth Golf Club Carpark. Its the week-end of 11/12 Oct 03. Loads of goodies etc there plus a party!!!

http://www.boardwise.co.uk/

Dave - 25-9-2003 at 16:01

Gr8 - I am looking forward to trying out lots of new stuff ....

AndyW - 26-9-2003 at 12:03

Nice one!

Looks like two weekends at Borth back to back.

Best stop eating pies and get my running shoes on.

bucski - 26-9-2003 at 21:30

is the demo just windsurfing stuff or will there be kitesurfing gear there?
thanks
tim

justal - 11-10-2003 at 06:31

I had a phone call from Ian at Boardwise yesterday, to tell me that the demo weekend is definitely on and they will start arriving this morning (Saturday 11th).

They won't be bringing any kiting kit, but I have a feeling Derek maybe sorting something out as far as that goes.

The wind isn't looking great, but there might be enough for some big kit action in the estuary tomorrow.

See you all on the beach.... Just don't drool too much over the new kit!!

Al.

Angry_Apple - 11-10-2003 at 08:35

Sounds like great fun,
Will there be any surfing? Or is it mainly just for Kitsurfing and Windsurfing? AND last but not least,can anybody come from the area, who is interested in Windsurfing etc.?
Angry_Apple

Dave - 11-10-2003 at 09:02

Hi Angry - I think you are asking whether anyone can come and use Boardwise's kit.
The answer is yes.
Basically they would like to sell you some kit, so whatever level you are at (and your friends) they will have appropriate kit (we hope).

Angry_Apple - 13-10-2003 at 17:35

Hello all,

I didnt manage to go to Boardwise! Had too muchkayaking to do(getting 2* soon). I wanted to know how was it? Who was there? What was the surf(and the wind) like. Here is the basic structure of what I need to know, cos I need to know what happened, please....

What
When
Where
Who
How
Why

thank you all,
Angry Apple.

justal - 13-10-2003 at 19:22

What... Lots of new windsurf kit on display and for people to try
When... Saturday and Sunday, but mainly sunday
Where... Golf Course Car Park, Borth
Who... The usual locals, the usual weekenders from the Midlands, the usual Boardwise crew, the usual Whiteboarders crew (Dave White etc.) and Bjorn Dunkerbeck!
How... I'm not answering that one because it doesn't begin with 'W'!!
Why... Because the importers want us to buy their kit, so they arranged it! and why not?!

Al.