Board logo

Whos sailing tomorrow
justal - 25-7-2015 at 16:38

Anyone likely to be out at Ynyslas tomorrow? I'm hoping to go for a sail despite the rain.

Al.

Blaschito - 25-7-2015 at 18:59

Unfortunately not yet Al, 2 more weeks of wait for me and I will be able to re-join! I may come as spectator or for a sea swim..Enjoy if you go

alistair - 26-7-2015 at 09:13

Can't say it looks very appealing today at the moment

Hopefully we will have some good wind for your return Blaschito. Not much longer to wait now

alistair - 26-7-2015 at 09:13

Can't say it looks very appealing today at the moment

Hopefully we will have some good wind for your return Blaschito. Not much longer to wait now

alistair - 26-7-2015 at 09:15

That wretched ' in the title gives a SQL error when I posted which meant I posted again!

Blaschito - 26-7-2015 at 09:50

That SQL error happened to me as well.. Thanks Alistair I shall see you soon hopefully!

quote:
Originally posted by alistair
That wretched ' in the title gives a SQL error when I posted which meant I posted again!

justal - 26-7-2015 at 11:04

I don't think it was the apostrophe causing the problems - the MySQL server was having a few issues earlier though.

Not looking great out there yet, but it has at least stopped raining - I got soaked on my bike ride at 7:am this morning. The wind might swing around and pick up fin time or an early evening session, and it's looking good for tomorrow.

Al.

Hank - 30-7-2015 at 08:42

hahaha you guys crack me up