Board logo

Fri & Sat Speed Sessions
justal - 20-9-2010 at 09:55

It's a long way off I know but it's looking as though we could get some decent NE's on Fri and Sat. If they materialise it should be ideal for a Speed Session in the estuary.

Anyone going to be around?

Knowing my luck though the wind won't arrive until Sunday when I'm supposed to be doing a Lake Bala Swim for Diabetes UK. (http://www.justgiving.com/Al-Cole/)

Al.

Impi - 20-9-2010 at 12:16

I should around on Saturday if the forecast holds. I missed some epic days at West Kirby last week. Quite a few guys cracked 45 knots. Lucky Rhossy was on form yesterday so I am not grumpy anymore.

mNeil - 20-9-2010 at 18:36

ahhh Al dont say that, anyway looks like the front is going through a bit quicker than anticipated; might just turn into a NNW/ NW..............ah now thats better

shem - 21-9-2010 at 21:17

Ill be keen Al,

mkp - 16-10-2010 at 07:43

I have always enjoyed taking part in such humanitarian efforts. I am also from Wales and I am sorry to say I missed this years’ Lake Bala Swim for Diabetes UK competition because of my busy schedule in Dubai. But I came to know that it was a big success. A lot of people participated. The event was well organized though some were complaining about the bitter cold. Anyway I have decided to take part in the event next year.

[Edited on 22-10-2010 by mkp]