Board logo

Wind and waves on their way
justal - 23-8-2010 at 06:24

It's looking promising for this afternoon with some wind and probably some waves on their way.

Who's out for a play?

Al.

col123 - 23-8-2010 at 13:16

tomorrow for me AL

looking good at the Mo

justal - 23-8-2010 at 13:41

25 knots here now - Time to head to the beach.

I;m not sure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow or not yet, so best make the most of it now.

Al.

justal - 24-8-2010 at 05:25

Looking good out there for you Col - 35 knots at the mo and it's been blowing a hoolie all night.

Al.

chase - 24-8-2010 at 11:05

going to tackle the dovey side now

justal - 24-8-2010 at 14:15

Just got back from a session at Ynyslas - A little bit of rearranging and I did manage to get out. The sort of session that was worth waiting for. Stacked on a 4m and my little wave board with some big waves out the back. You can't ask for more than that.

I did try to sail across to Aberdovey once or twice but each time I did there wasn't quite enough wind over the bar and I got worried that it was going to drop and I wouldn't make it back!

Session Log.

Al.

Blaschito - 24-8-2010 at 20:36

I had a great hour kiting on my 8 meter too! After the last disappointing and frustrating session held on wednesday I think (a total disater, i spent more time on the beach than in the water) I had a great session today! With a 8 meter kite I managed to go up and down, also have some fun in the small waves towards the shore..sometime the gusts were terryifing but giving some adrenaline too I thank the people who have been giving me advices on body position and many other advices on how to go upwind!And also a big thank you to the man who saw a small cut in my kite and helped me to repair it thus giving me the chance to get a good session, saving the kite from a big rip!

Unfortunately i had just an hour session cause I had to go to work..but well , I am happy today