Board logo

rust in peace
col123 - 2-3-2007 at 08:36

Well , (i'm filling up as i type) she's finally gone to a better home, i loved her so much she kept me warm provided me with tender loving cups of tea, i even slept with her on a few occasions, she was like most girls tempremental some times, refusing to play, just didn't want to know sometimes, she coped with my ample frame with no complaints, she even went swimming with me and two mates at hunstanton...remember neil...

yes my trusty VW van has sold today 80bhp of slowness...but like all things ive traded her for a more athletic version, 180bhp to be exact lwb , air con, alloys , sat nav, blue tooth, tow bar in mettalic black..pick her up next week

CharlieR - 2-3-2007 at 13:17

Ahhhh, it'll never be the same again! Never forget peoples faces when you started driving into the tide waters at hunstanton while they all parked up and waited, we made though and were first on the water!

looking forward to seeing the new one

Spooker - 2-3-2007 at 13:47

Well so much for the new girlfriend (blue teeth - yuck!) - what about the new van?

mNeil - 2-3-2007 at 15:01

the king is dead ! long live the king; whats this @ 180 bhp then? T5?

Kitefish - 2-3-2007 at 18:08

Long live the T25's, just down to me and Daz then to keep the classic end up for the Massif.

Hope you sold her to a good home and you got a good price

jamesy101 - 2-3-2007 at 19:14

Sorry to show disrespect, but this thread let me down. I read "Rust in Peace" and thought of the Megadeth album. I thought this was going to lead to a promising musical debate. Shame really.... Anyway, good luck with the new one: pick up the album to play in it

col123 - 2-3-2007 at 20:21

no T5 just a renault trafic lwb 2.5cdti with 180 bhp, same as spookers but with the renault engine, oh yea and 80bhp more.....size is everything

shem - 2-3-2007 at 20:26

With you being twice as fat as every body else youll need the extra bhp to make the thing move Col, hehe.

Spooker - 2-3-2007 at 21:09

Seconded Shem - performance is not about power but power-to-weight ratio. Having to haul Mr lard arse about will result in Col's 180 bhp returning 0-60 figures a little slower than Al's wheelbarrow.

jaymo - 2-3-2007 at 21:25

Thirded from me. I have to work with him, and all he's gone on about for the past (what seems like forever) is the new van.

I wonder Col, does it come with a reinforced chasis to cope with the added stress and strains of your lardy butt?

col123 - 2-3-2007 at 22:17

flag poles and holes to you and awl..

ain't jealousy great..see you in my mirror's skinney boys.

ehh Jaymo, you got long black hair and smell of tuna!!!!

hey jaymo forgot to say it'll be needing reinforced springs as well

if the vans a rockin!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited on 2-3-2007 by col123]

[Edited on 2-3-2007 by col123]

CharlieR - 2-3-2007 at 22:18

Ah come on, leave poor col's weight out of this, actually on second thoughts . . . .

these new kites are just amazing, col's been riding round on loads of 9m's recently where as last year it was nothing but 13's!

rust in peace vw

col123 - 2-3-2007 at 22:21

last year 13's...i remember the days when every one waited for me to turn up then go two kite sizes smaller...or maybe it's that there still crap and i'm the bestest, at everything...who said mid life crisis

shem - 3-3-2007 at 16:41

yes power to weight ration indeed. Just been riding the aberdyfi road on a fireblade 900, sweet as!!!!!!!!!!

danh - 3-3-2007 at 19:27

Is that a new bike shem or you borrowed someones. Bet it makes your bandit feel like its standing still

shem - 4-3-2007 at 12:26

A mates, sweet as.

carlessd - 4-3-2007 at 15:54

your right kitefish its up to me and you now matey. you cant beat a vw like we got, the smell of fresh air coming through all the window seal as you start to hit 60mph down hill, the wind blowing through you hair(reminder must replace window seals) !! 1st gear in the wrong place cd player i can only hear if i'm going slower than 40mph, and of course there is the 50 50 chance of it breaking down if/when you get to your destination you cant beat the excitment, its never ending why would i ever want to get rid of her.

col why did you do it dude