Board logo

surfs pumping!!
shem - 25-12-2006 at 12:19

Just been for a spin up to The grave yard on the bandit, and its head high and glassy!!! Tommorow should be better still. Whos out for a surf?

justal - 25-12-2006 at 14:12

Ummmm... Me I guess!

Al.

shem - 25-12-2006 at 20:11

Ill be at the trap 10 am onwards, maybe the reefs in the avo.

justal - 25-12-2006 at 20:36

OK.... I'll probably go out from here, it looked good today with a few decent waves breaking off the sand banks... Either that or I'll go off the point in Borth.

Weds morning look pretty good for surf too.

Al.

jamesy101 - 26-12-2006 at 22:52

Might be down in the week if I can persuade my parents. Wanted to come down today but they said no. Glad though, I've been playing Wii all day.

Kate - New Oxygen - 27-12-2006 at 09:39

No surf in North Wales.
New Years resolution- move further south!

shem - 27-12-2006 at 10:58

There must be something at hells mouth, the traos been 2-3 and glassy for days now, and hells usually gets similar swell?? Where are you checking?

jamesy101 - 28-12-2006 at 22:12

Any surf still about? I want to come down some time either this week or early in the new year if there are waves

Kate - New Oxygen - 2-1-2007 at 08:16

I'm checking on West Coast Surf. The webcams pretty good and I call the shop too. Not really been much at all. Its been big, but blown out.

kitecaddy - 2-1-2007 at 12:19

you should try and get down south for a few days , iv just had 6 amazing days out in the water the whole of my body is aching !

Kate - New Oxygen - 3-1-2007 at 16:54

I try and get down as oftne as I can, but its a looong drive.
It's just not nice checking the cams and seeing surf everywhere..except in the north.

jon d hat - 3-1-2007 at 17:23

Hey Soooozi, s bin a while

Glad to hear your still avin fun in the deep blue! Ows the kitesurfing commin on? Appy NY 2 yer

[Edited on 3-1-2007 by jon d hat]

kitecaddy - 4-1-2007 at 09:44

happy new yr to u 2 jon ! kitesurfing is going well had 3 great days at watergate in mid dec , but it was out going all over x mas and new yr so enjoyed the mini barrels for 6 days instead im hoping the wind will be there for when i go back on the 17th , hows your new yr been , oh and kate iff you can get to the west mids at all you could always bum a lift with me just pm me to arrange it , i can get you some cheap rates for accom

jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 10:29

New year was pap, had flu....no drink....no time on d water but should get out this weekend

Good crack down that neck of the woods, used to spend a lot of time down there...just ended up despisin the localism. Ok in the winter, early spring an late autumn was always good though. Goin to try an get down there a few times this year for a change but prefer the seclusion of Wales when the fair weather crew come out of hibernation

Av fun an catchya when d wind blows

kitecaddy - 4-1-2007 at 12:15

know what you mean about the localisation , my accent is starting to change iv spent so much time down there lol , i worked down there in the summer , it was mental , new yrs was good though never seen soooo many peeps in fancy dress , i was a jane fonda style 80's aerobics instructor had most of the red lion doing grape vines and v steps ,