Board logo

T-Shirt Designs
justal - 3-7-2006 at 07:01

I've now added quite a few different designs of T-shirt, hoodies, some ladies clothing and 'gifts' to the T-shirt shop. Including a 'Kite - Surf - Wind Borth Beach 2006' design.

I don't think I have a future as a fashion designer for one of the big couture houses, but then, I don't think there are many that operate from a windy beach so I don't mind! There should be something there to allow you to show your allegiance to Borth!

Al.

justal - 7-7-2006 at 07:53

Right, the moment you've been waiting for.....

Therre are now some official Borth massif T-shirts available.. Three designs so far thanks to Whoosh:

Are you a force of nature

Kite Here - Kite Now

Kitesurfing

On a selection of garments (and even a mouse pad!).. Let me know if there is any particular item / design combination you would like to see

Al.

justal - 17-7-2006 at 19:07

I've added a few more designs to the T-Shirt Shop... have you got yours yet??? I've got one and the quality is good. Neil has bought a couple too and seems pleased with them, soon the beach will be crawling with Borth Massif clad kitesurfers!

Al.

steveo - 17-7-2006 at 21:51

Dude's, the t-shirts & hoodies are looking good, glad everybody likes the design's.

justal - 24-8-2006 at 09:05

I've added a couple of new products to the 'T'-shirt shop. Has anyone bought any with Borth Massif logo on yet? How do they look??

Al.

justal - 15-9-2006 at 20:56

Getting ready for the winter.... It's on its way. I've added a couple of warmer products to the Forces-of-Nature / Borth Massif Windsurf and Kitesurf clothing shop

A couple of hoodies and a jacket... As always if there is a particualr combination of product, design and colourscheme that you want to see just ask.

Al.

shem - 15-9-2006 at 21:55

Still wearing my t, and loving it, ai!!!!

steveo - 16-9-2006 at 00:42

For all the dovey masiff, working on a new design exclusive to de dovey massif

Watch this space dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De whoooshman is on de case