Board logo

Check out my new wheels
justal - 7-4-2006 at 18:20

Well, as we all know my van won't fit under the barrier to the car park, the key is temporarily unavailable and it was sunny and windy today... Only one thing for it, time to get a new set of wheels....

So, today I travelled to the beach in style. I have to say, for such an inexpensive vehicle, it handles really well and petrol consumption is amazing, as was the air conditioning!

Al.

jamesy101 - 7-4-2006 at 18:48

I love it. How much was it? I think I should get one in a few years when I get my first car. On a serious note, good idea.

Fat Shady - 7-4-2006 at 19:57

Its just like all the best windsurfing vehicles , the kit on top is always worth more than the car beneath

Gmac - 11-4-2006 at 21:47

I heard that on one of the first outings the addition of a nice pink towel created some pretty bad handling characteristics and it tipped over on to its side... Do you have AA cover?

justal - 12-4-2006 at 06:19

Alcoholics Anonymous??? I wouldn't dare drink whilst in control of such a vehicle!

I might it a stereo to it over the weekend though for some in barrow entertainment.

Al.

nick-r - 13-4-2006 at 21:47

that would be a right nightmare coming home from the pub on that...it has'nt got any lights!!!!....other than that i can see it's advantages...maybe a motorised wheel barrow is the way forward

[Edited on 13-4-2006 by nick-r]

shem - 13-4-2006 at 21:50

Watch out for the "old bill" AL, is it legal? Just remember I got arrested for cyceling with a surf board, many years ago!!!!!

justal - 13-4-2006 at 22:11

quote:
Originally posted by nick-r
that would be a right nightmare coming home from the pub on that...it has'nt got any lights!!!!....other than that i can see it's advantages...maybe a motorised wheel barrow is the way forward

[Edited on 13-4-2006 by nick-r]

I have an old petrol lawn-mower that I was thinking of turning into a go-kart maybe I should make a motorised toy-trolley instead.

Al.