Board logo

3 mobile network
Jonny - 5-4-2006 at 12:41

Just got myself a new contract phone on 3's network as it was the best deal by far but im not at all impressed so far by the coverage. I know 3's network coverage always has been pretty bad but I assumed it would of improved over the years.
I'm even struggling to get a signal where I live. Theres no point having the phone if I dont get coverage where I live.
Anyone got any views on 3's network?
Can you get 3's network coverage in Aberystwyth?

kelvin - 5-4-2006 at 17:09

had a 3 phone myself ,loads of cheap mins !
never used them - could'nt get a signal half the time .

gone back to orange - not so cheap but at least it works

justal - 5-4-2006 at 17:18

I got myself a Tesco phone.. Not sure which network it actually uses but it seems fine here and it is dirt cheap..

Al.

kitesurf_dan - 5-4-2006 at 19:11

I get decent signal over on Dovey side. You should also get full signal in Aber.

badexcuseforasailor - 5-4-2006 at 21:33

Someone who sails at Brog works for 3 even he won't have one of their phones that says it all to me!

Jonny - 9-4-2006 at 20:42

Well after criticising 3's network. I was thinking of cancelling the contract after day one but I've decided to stick with them as ive not really had any network problems since the first day when I was a bit fed up with it. I have to leave my phone on the South side of the house to get a full signal. I still get a signal on the North side but it can be a bit patchy.

Stormrider - 12-5-2006 at 18:42

I have a 3 mobile phone aswell.And even though i live in Birmingham,most of the time i can not get the full 3 service.

So now i only use it as a work phone contact number.As for texting and personal calls,i have gone to T Mobile.